Different individuals have different priorities, and things, which make them feel, happier, and more fulfilled! For some, this may be living a simpler, less – stressful life, or, avoiding day – to – day, financial worries/ concerns! Many people, especially, after this past year, of limited activities, etc, state, they, really, miss, being able to travel. This may be, due to a number of reasons, and/ or, circumstances, because, it often, means and represents, a variety of different things, to various individuals! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, 5 specific reasons, so many miss travelling.
1. Boredom; Change routine: Getting away from one’s day – to – day, routine, on a regular basis, often, provides, an inspiration and motivate, to proceed, forward, effectively, instead of feeling, like they are in, a rut! Since, regular travelers, generally, make their plans, somewhat, far, in advance, they often, consider those get – aways, as personal, positive motivations, helping them, to endure, the more mundane aspects. It’s often, been said, only, when one, removes, the I, and takes, one person (himself), out of that routine, does he avoid, what others, feel, has become, little more than a rut!
2. Need to get – away: How often have you felt, you really need, to get – away? Many tire – of, the same – old, same – old, and taking trips, permits them, to escape, at least, for a short – period!
3. Reduce stress/ tensions: When, we let our stresses, control us, rather than, using them, effectively, to become stronger, and happier, as well as better – prepared, do we become, more capable of, consistently, reducing unwanted stresses, and strains! When, we let tensions, take – over, and dictate, our existence, we achieve, far – less, and fail, to optimize our abilities, happiness, and pleasures! For many, looking forward to, and taking a trip, is enriching, invigorating, and the escape, they need!
4. Enjoy travel: There’s something about travelling, which many of us, enjoy! Maybe, it’s based on one of the above – stated, considerations/ reasons, or, simply, because, it exposes us, to something, we find enjoyable, and different, or some other reason! I know, after, over a year, of common sense, public health travel restrictions/ limits, I look forward, to returning, to travel, when I feel it’s safe, again, to do so!
5. Return to normal: This past year has disrupted, what many, consider, a normal existence. If travel, has been, part of yours, returning to it, will, also, be comforting!
Whatever, your reason, if you miss travel, you aren’t alone! Let’s look forward, hopefully, sooner, rather than later, when things feel safe, comforting, and, far – more normal!